Kitchen MIshaps and Victories, Restaurant Rants and Raves and a whole lotta wanderlust!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Food and Friends: Terry's Selection

One of my favorite fallback restaurants. It's been around for awhile but it's always been good and I am more than stuffed every time I eat there.I had not eaten at Terry's in quite awhile so when I set a quick lunch with my two lovely friends who I hadn't seen in awhile either, Terry's sounded awesome, specially since our next appointments were all in the Pasong Tamo/ Fort areas anyway.

Cla's Angulas al Ajillo, basically sizzling eel in olive oil and garlic. I didn't get to try it but I wanna order this next time. Looks soooooo good.

Chicho's Jamon Serrano and Chicken Croquettes. This is one of my faves!

Chicho and I both had Spanish Omelets, I had the Ilongga which was basically a garlic rice and chorizo omelet. SO GOOD. Heavy though so I couldn't finish it.

My two lovely lunch dates. Hopefully it's not forever until we see each other again!

Terry's Selection is located along Pasong Tamo extension and The Podium

No comments:

Post a Comment