Kitchen MIshaps and Victories, Restaurant Rants and Raves and a whole lotta wanderlust!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Out of the Kitschen: The night before

So, the night before my prim and proper tea party, I had a pre-birthday celebration with an even bigger group that was less about Earl Grey and scones, and more about Bacardi, Johnny and Skyy.I had a busy, stressful week at work and all I wanted to do was DRINK!

ME with my "I'm going home early and only having like, 1 drink" buddy. Obviously, that never EVER happens. We're almost always the last ones standing.

I love it when Gina comes out, because she doesn't so much anymore (actually none of us do) but if you need to get your party started, you should call her. She memorizes hiphop songs from the 90's AND dance moves from all their videos.

Trina is my work mate and one of my sister's best friends. We've had our own share of shenanigans...like that time in Boracay when...nevermind ;p

My girl and my best guy.He's my boyfriend AND my homie---AND was supposed to be my designated driver that night... Well, THAT didn't happen. (shout out to Dj Melt who played sound selecta fr the night, drove us home AND got us Mickey D's--Thank Yooouuu)

My cousin, my twin, my soul sis. Love these girls.

Some things never change...even when you're 32.

I'm heading out of the city this weekend! Hopefully I can get my hands on awesome fresh seafood, so I can shoot and write about it!

2 comments: