Kitchen MIshaps and Victories, Restaurant Rants and Raves and a whole lotta wanderlust!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kitschen Quickie: Seoul Food

This is my new discovery!

I found this at the little retail section of Zaifu in Rockwell. I was craving for something sweet after Pho last Sunday and Pazzo didn't have the gelato flavor I wanted. Abdul and I tried other Japanese and Korean snacks from Zaifu before so I decided to just buy an ice cream bar from there.

I have no idea what it's called but it is AMAZING!

I thought I picked up an ice cream sandwich with the usual cookie or wafer, but NO! It was cookies and cream ice cream sandwiched between thin sheets of velvety cake! I'm sorry for the photo of the empty wrapper, but I couldn't wait to eat it, nor could I stop to take a decent photo. It was SO good!

1 comment:

  1. I want to try this!! >_< I've been craving for ice cream cakes/cookies/wafer lately *A*

    ReplyDelete