Kitchen MIshaps and Victories, Restaurant Rants and Raves and a whole lotta wanderlust!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Out of the Kitschen: Turning 30 in style

My friend, stylist Pam Quinones recently renovated her bedroom. Anyone who knows her knows she has impeccable taste and her own sense of style. When I entered her bedroom during her bday party, I squealed a little because it's so her and I love her room so much. I already invited myself over for a sleepover haha!








chair






HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM! LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Pam's room is so pretty!! I love the bookshelves above the closet-- and the balloons are really cute! i have to ask you where you got them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it feels like it was out of a style book! And I love it when people are able to reflect their style so totally onto their space. I am still learning but this is inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete