Kitchen MIshaps and Victories, Restaurant Rants and Raves and a whole lotta wanderlust!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Restaurant Rave: SALA Bistro

Much as I love dinners, I also adore brunches, most especially when it's with the company of ex-colleagues from my magazine life. We try out a new place every time we meet up and each time is a late morning full of great food and plenty of industry gossip.

I love the simple elegance of SALA Bistro, and the food ain't too shabby either. I wanted to have the Champagne Brunch with unlimited bubbly but everyone was in a rush that day. Next time!

My Bistro Sunday Fry Up-- essentially a Full English brekky without the beans and black pudding. I ate every last bit of this.

Kat's Bistro Minute Steak (topped with Onion Rings!)

Tippi and Andrea got the Creamy Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon

As if our mains weren't enough, we had little desserts to top off our meal as well.

I got the rum and raisin bread and butter pudding with vanilla seed ice cream. I was mad full but guess what, I still finished it!

Warm chocolate croissant with vanilla seed ice cream

Ricotta and Banana Pancakes with Maple Syrup---I'm getting this next time!

Happy Faces--and bellies!


P690 for a two course brunch and P1280 for a two course brunch plus unlimited bubbly.
Available Saturday and Sunday 11am-2pm Call 7294888 for reservations. Sala Bistro is located at the G/F Garden Side, Greenbelt 3

No comments:

Post a Comment