Kitchen MIshaps and Victories, Restaurant Rants and Raves and a whole lotta wanderlust!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kitschen Quickies: I only like my Herbs with a silent H

One of my favorite herbs--Sage. It's presence in supermarkets is on and off so when I find fresh sage, I buy it even if I had no prior plans of making anything with sage. I make my menu revolve around it instead.Have you tried Sage butter? No, Poor You.

* A little side comment: The only time an herb is good is when 1. you don't pronounce the H and 2. it is in your food and not when you have to deal with them in every day life. Don't know what I'm talking about? please refer to 7L and Esoteric*

1 comment:

  1. sweetie i am passing on the versatile blogger award, check out my versatile blogger entry. Congratulations and hope you can pass on the torch :-)

    ReplyDelete