Kitchen MIshaps and Victories, Restaurant Rants and Raves and a whole lotta wanderlust!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Traveling Tummy-Baguio: Cafe by the Ruins

This is probably my 3rd post about Cafe by the Ruins. What can I say, I love the place! The food is consistently good, I love the restaurant itself and a Baguio trip is never complete for me without a lunch or dinner of Ruins Pasta (so good!) and an order of kamote bread!

This is from our most recent trip to Baguio over Holy Week:



With Abdul's sister Aliah. For real one of the brightest young politicians.

Kamote bread with herbed cheese and fish roe spread nomnomnom. I want to bring a whole bottle of this fish roe home. Can you please start selling? :)

Lemongrass Pandan iced tea. The rim was dipped in sugar. Yummo.

Ananda's carbonara

My fish roe pasta (Ruins Pasta) I obviously can't get enough of this stuff.

Chicken Palawan (with coconut milk and chili)

Kesong Puti and Basil spring rolls. Don't miss out on these also. And if you really like em, they are easy enough to make at home!

I can't remember what this is, but it has something to do with grilled chicken and lemon cream sauce








  I'm pretty sure this won't be the last time you will see Cafe by the Ruins on my blog... but for now my next stop is... LONDON!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment