Kitchen MIshaps and Victories, Restaurant Rants and Raves and a whole lotta wanderlust!

Monday, February 14, 2011

To market, to market: Midnight Mercato






A few friends and I went to the first Midnight Mercato Centrale last Friday. Although it wasn't as full (food wise) as the regular daytime market, I can already see it becoming a haven for post-clubbing, tipsy crowds and the midnight munchers from the area.

I didn't eat any of these things above (Sarah had the roast beef shown last) but they sure did look good. Ended up with the tried and tested Margarita's Paella Negra...my all time favorite. I love it so much that the P280 per serving price tag doesn't even affect me.

Abdul and I went back the next day and stuffed our faces at almost 3 am. Oh God, I can already see a habit forming.

Mercato Centrale is located to the side of Cav and The Spa in Bonifacio Global City. Open Fri-Sat 10pm-3am and Sat-Sun 7am-2pm

No comments:

Post a Comment