Kitchen MIshaps and Victories, Restaurant Rants and Raves and a whole lotta wanderlust!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kitschen Quickies: A little bowl of noodles goes a long way

I effin' love Mongolian Bbq. Most especially those all you can eat joints where you know you'll probably regret having that last bowl but it just hits the spot so well that at that moment, you don't even care.

Usually people put rice, but I like using noodles. I usually mix it w/ terriyaki and mongolian sauces, garlic, sesame seeds, squid and a few other things depending on my mood.

It's freakin' awesome! And if it tastes bad, it's your fault!

Sweet Inspirations is located at 311 Katipunan Ave., Loyola Heights, Quezon City. Call 928-2557 and 433-4200.


Man, before Sunday the lst time I was there was in college!

No comments:

Post a Comment