Kitchen MIshaps and Victories, Restaurant Rants and Raves and a whole lotta wanderlust!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Restaurant Rewind: My kind of Burger

Every single time I eat at Charlie's, I'm happy :)


One of my favorite burgers in the metro. Definitely on my top 3. Make sure to add some of their aioli to your burger. omnomnomnom.

And now they have the bestest fries to order on the side too. Warning, you will be STUFFED. I suggest you get fries to share, unless you're starving. I really like the Garlic Parmesan and my sister wanted to try something else so we got two. Neither of us finished our food!

Ala's fries- black truffle and chicken liver. Good but the chunks (yes CHUNKS) of chicken liver are too big. They should make them smaller so you get a bite of it with every fry and not have to alternate.

Charlie's Grind and Grill is located at Ronac along Ortigas Avenue and in Kapitolyo in Pasig

1 comment: