Kitchen MIshaps and Victories, Restaurant Rants and Raves and a whole lotta wanderlust!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kitschen Escape: Shut up and Drive

I won't lie, adjusting to a 9-5 job after 10 years of making my own schedules and being able to go on mid-week afternoon tea dates is tough. Anyone who has gone from one extreme to the other like I chose to can attest to this. One Sunday last March, my awesome boyfriend decided I needed a break from the city to ward of depression and other negative vibes. We got in the car and drove to Anvaya Cove.

I love this road. It's such an awesome drive!

100.3 RJ fm on a Sunday-- don't knock it til you've listened. If you're into oldies, vintage soul, The Beatles etc, tune in.

We were starving when we arrived. Clearly. I ate every last bite of this burger. It was pretty good.

Abdul got the Hainanese Chicken. Not as good, unfortunately ;s

I need days like this one more often. Unfortunately the rains have started, but a fireplace i Baguio will probably give the same effect :)

Abdul has like a dozen rolls of film from past trips and you know what, I haven't seen ANY of the photos! Please develop them!

My attempt at being artsy fartsy.

Cheers! To feeling normal amidst the chaos.

Wala lang!

I'm just showing off my cute nails!

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. That SCTEX (?) is the best ever! I wish the south had something similar!

    ReplyDelete