Kitchen MIshaps and Victories, Restaurant Rants and Raves and a whole lotta wanderlust!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kitschen Chaos: A Home-Cooked Christmas Dinner

So, technically, my boyfriend Abdul doesn't celebrate Christmas, but since I do, and I'm leaving today, we decided to have a little home-cooked meal before we parted ways for the holidays.

I don't have time to blog all the recipes now, so technically, this shouldn't be under Kitschen Chaos, but I promise to share when I get to Sydney!

What we cooked:


Chunky, Thick tomato soup served with garlic cheese toast.

---> This could work as a meal on it's own!


His Specialty- Salpicao. I have to say, it's really good!


Pesto Mac n' Cheese with Sharp cheddar and feta. I was gonna make another kind too but it was just me and him (and Ananda who barely ate)



Also on the menu---> Salad w/ my secret dressing and warm cookies and vanilla ice cream for dessert. We went through two bottles of wine!

Off to Sydney!

No comments:

Post a Comment