|Great alternative to instant noodles, and also pretty easy to make!|
- Cook egg noodles according to package instructions and divide into 3-4 bowls. Set aside.
- On low heat, cook red onion until golden brown, set aside.
- Saute chopped white onion and garlic for a few minutes and add 1 tbs each of yellow and red thai curry pastes.
- Add 1/2 cup coconut milk and mix thoroughly. Add chicken (or whatever meat/seafood you prefer)
- Add chicken stock and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add sugar snap peas and rest of the coconut milk. Add sugar and fish sauce to taste.
- Add lime juice and sugar snap peas. Cook for 5 more minutes and pour on top of noodles.
- Add fried onions and coriander.
|Khao Soi with Chicken|
|Khao Soi with squid balls|